Sunday, July 31, 2016

3 Shortlists for Rain Dogs....

Rain Dogs has just been shortlisted for the 2016 Ned Kelly Award and the 2016 CWA Ian Fleming Steel Dagger Award. This is the first time in 10 years I've made the Ian Fleming Award shortlist and I'm really honoured to be on the Ned Kelly shortlist again. Rain Dogs was also shortlisted for the Theakston Old Peculier Crime Novel of the Year Award but I didn't win that one...Anyway the point is I'm up for several big time awards for what it is clearly one of my better efforts, so for God's sake people, look for this book! It's the only book to be on the Theakston Crime Novel of the Year shortlist, the Dagger shortlist and the Ned Kelly shortlist. Seriously, give it a chance. It's got a nice, punchy short title and there's a doggy on the cover...
...
the dagger shortlist: